Sunday, February 17, 2019

Thursday February 14th

As you have seen we had a busy day on Thursday. Our final stop was Vilamoura. It was one of the places I thought we might stay. Both Trish and I agreed Cabanas was a better choice. Vilamoura is very nice but much more developed, busy and expensive.

You can see from the harbour pictures the yachts are larger and newer. We did not find the bowling green, but did drive by a couple of the courses I thought I would golf at. When we left we let Mapme guide the way. I wish I had a video of our trip. The roads got hillier and hillier. As this happened they also got narrower and narrower. As we twisted around Mapme said turn left, but there was no left the road was all dug up and closed. We followed Mapme and finally were headed to Tavira and shopping. I had to get a Valentine's present for Kelly.

I have some pictures of the harbour.





Parking at the Gran Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...