Monday, April 1, 2019

Still paying for our trip to Gibraltar

Good morning to everyone
Today is Sunday March 31, 2019. Last night the clocks sprung forward one hour. We are now back to a 5 hour time difference with home. I should note that the sun is not our as it has been. It comes and goes with rain and thunder storms expected.

I started out saying we were still paying for our trip. While on the bus I heard a lady coughing, while Trish knew she was directly behind her. By Wednesday I dad a mild cold and Trish had it by Friday. I bowled on Friday but would not shake any one's hand. Friday night all three of us were feeling bad. We think it is finally breaking today, Sunday.

We will be fine, but are all reminded you have nothing if you do not have your health.

Tomorrow I play golf with Ron Austin again. I just saw that The Leafs lost again, so once again we are asking "What is wrong with The Leafs?"

We were just sent this picture from Trish's birthday party


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...