Thursday, February 21, 2019

Good morning

I have nothing to report, but did not want you to think I had forgotten about you. Yesterday I hit some ball at the driving range then practiced hitting from the sand trap at the practice area which anyone can use anytime. I was hitting the ball very well so I stopped thinking I was only using up my good shots. After lunch I bowled. My bowling is improving even though we lost the game.

As I think I have mentioned we get little Trump news. There is simply is not room with all the Brexit news. There seems to be no way out. May and her group want no inspections between Northern Ireland and Britain, while Northern Ireland Southern Ireland and the EU are insisting on no boarder between the two Irelands. It looks like Britain will leave because May is concerned about loosing her job if she does anything but leave. With no deal nobody knows exactly what will happen beyond disaster. I heard yesterday that it is taking months to get a passport in Ireland due to all the British applying for one before the split.

Tonight we are having Marie Christine and Richard along with their friend Louisa in for a drink. They are the couple from Montreal who have owned a place here for 26 years. That's all for now as I said nothing new.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...