Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lunch in Tavira

After bowling on Tuesday we went into Tavira for lunch. We ended up in the same place as last week, just by the "Roman Bridge". I put Roman Bridge in quotes because the guide books say it is a Roman Bridge while I understand it is actually a Moorish Bridge.

I took a couple of pictures during lunch. One of the three of us and one of my lunch. I apologize that I took the picture after I had eaten some.

Nana, Kelly and Papa
My first Tapas lunch
After lunch we went back to the car where I realized that just across the road was an entrance to The Castle of Tavira. We walked up about 100 old steps and found what remained of the castle.



The streets are not getting any wider


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...