Monday, February 4, 2019

Sunday afternoon Feb 3 Sophia's 1st month birthday

To day I went bowling. I had asked for the visitor to be on my team but apparently other where ahead of me. The visitor was Alex Marshall Commonwealth and world champion. I spoke briefly with him when we finished and he seemed to be a very nice chap.

Alex Marshall
When I got home Trish, Kelly and I went tot the boardwalk and had coffee. I will include some pictures in a minute. When we got home we had a visit from Marie Christine a Quebecois form Montreal. She was looking at our house for friends who may want it next year. We are going to her place one evening this week to meet her husband and pick her mind about things we may not want to miss. Marie has been coming here for 35  years.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...