Thursday, March 21, 2019

Our company have gone home

Yesterday Laughlin, Katie and Sophia flew home from Faro. I understand they had another good flight leaving early and arriving early. I have no pictures due to complications as they departed. LKS wanted us to drive to Faro so as we could let the girls off at the airport and I could drive Laughlin back from the rental company which is not right at the airport. They have a bus but thought it best I drive. The result was I never got to say good bye to Sophia and Katie and no pictures. It is ok because we got a lot of pictures during the visit.

Tuesday night we went to dinner at Porto di Mare which tripAdvisor's number 1 restaurant in Cabanas. I was also advised to go by Sean and Jo Tighe one of the Irish bowlers. We had a very good dinner and lottos company. First Ron (golfing partner) and his wife Norma came and sat next to us. Then Sean and Jo came in.

Today we think we will go to Alcoutim. I have been told we should go to their festival at the end of the month. There is a castle so hopefully tomorrow we will have pictures. Here are some pictures from dinner.




Norma Austin arriving
My attempt at a selfie At the end of the table are Norma and Ron

Desert #1

Desert#2

The desert

Sophia in charge



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...