Tuesday, March 19, 2019

You never know

After the pottery shops we went to Vilamoura for lunch at The 19th hole. As it happened Ireland was playing Wales in rugby. Most of the fans were from Wales and were letting everyone know who they supported. Wales won I do not think Ireland scored.


19th Hole
After lunch I walked down the docks and took some pictures of the boats.







As I was walking back to catch up to TKLKS a man sitting on the back of one of the yachts yelled out "Do you speak English", "Yes", "Come on board and have a drink". I explained that I was searching for my family. He said go get them and you should all come aboard. It took me a while to find TKLKS because instead of going back to the cars as arrange they had wandered off.

Everyone agreed we should go. Laughlin said they would be right there Katie was just finishing changing Sophia. TK& myself headed off looking back from time to time. We went to the boat no LKS. We introduced ourselves to Aden (we never got his last name) and I went to find LKS. Ten minutes later I went back to the boat. Aden is coming to Toronto July 2nd and promised to email us with his itinerary hopping we could tell him if he was going to the right places. After a while we decided it was time to leave, still no word from LKS. They were sitting in the car because Sophia had gotten sick.

By the way Aden is from Belfast and use to be in the hotel business. He is married and owns a home in Portugal. His yacht is 75 feet long, 10 years old and looks brand new. This is so far the extent of our knowledge while we wait for his email.

Aden is in the middle his two friends

Still in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...