Thursday, January 31, 2019

A so so day Wednesday Jan 30, 2019

Today was the worst day ever. It came dangerously close to raining and was over casted all day.
I could do nothing well almost nothing. In the morning I went to the driving range to hit balls I got home just in time to have lunch and off to Wednesday roll up. It was not s great a day s we are use to. It was overcast and even rained.  We soldiered on and played 18ends.

My team listed but the decision had to be decided by the accounts. In as close an event as seen in Portugal in several years we lost something around 26 to 9. Following the game i went into the club house and had a beer with the group. This let to an invite next week to a game of golf with Ron Austin in Spain. Spain is only about 20 minutes from Cabanas.

Tomorrow I will play golf Friday bowling and Sunday bowling. I might take a day off Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...