Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Yesterday I went over to the bowling rink for the 10:00 Roll Up. Roll Up means show up at 9:45 and you bowl. I forgot to take my camera so for now no pictures. My team did not do well at least partly due to my play. I do think that I got better as it went on and our team got better but could not catch up.
In the afternoon we went into Tavira which is only about 5 or 6 minutes away. We did some food shopping and did get a coffee maker. Today I am going to the golf course to hit some balls then home to bowl at 1:00. Yesterday there were 42 bowlers, but I understand that the turn out today will be under 10.
I cannot get Fibe TV to work on our TV. This morning I did get Kelly and Ryan on YouTube to play on the TV and right now we are watching Colbert.
When we were in South Carolina we did saw lots of palm trees and no cactus. Portugal has some palm trees and some cactus. Below is a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...