Sunday, March 10, 2019

Another beautiful day in Portugal

On Friday I went bowling and the rest of the family drove into Faro to rent a car for The Grants. When they got home we asked down to The Boardwalk for lunch. I had had a little lunch after bowling so I ordered calamari. It was good but not as good as the calamari from Te Hudson Boat Club in Haverstraw New York.
We were on our way to Florida just north of New York City having dinner. Trish and I had discussed ordering Calamari and decided against it. We had just ordered when a waitress walked by with an order for someone else. It smelt so good we just had to have some. Sorry I digress. here are some pictures of our walk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We are home now but do have a story to tell

Here we are leaving Pedras at about 10:30 Thursday April 11th. We went to Fatima then on to Lisbon. 8:30 Friday morning we got on to...